Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Not much done

With the weather so hot these past few days, i've done so very little this week, though I did manage to just about complete the board layout.
I PM'd JohnnyR about something, now I know what I need to change.

Hopefully next week i'll sort out getting the boards fabbed.

Meanwhile, the fuse at Tangleball is blown, so my plans for tonight to make mounting brackets failed, so it looks like i'll have to make them at work sometime this week.

The guys at Tangleball would like me to blog more, and post on FaceBook as well, so this post also attempts to try and do that, so far it is linking only my blog to my FaceBook account. More work needs to be done here.

Also we will have a geocache, and will work on that soon, just a simple traditional cache near the Tangleball workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment